Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Slava Snow Show tribute.

Hi,

Last Sunday, had a really good experience, my wife (Lee) and I went to Slava's Snow Show, a clowning tribute. It was a present from my son Troy for fathers Day.
Well to start with I was really baffled by what it was trying to convey. However as it unwound, and after the show, it dawned on me, that what I had seen and felt, was one awesome experience.. this is truly an original show and experience. If you are aged from 6 to 106 and it comes to a venue near you, go.

So today we have a Youtude Clip of the Show.


Plus two jigsaws.


Jigsaw 1 and 2 are for little kids they are only 9 pieces and 36 pieces non rotating. If you don'y have little kids, email them to your grand kids or only kids you knew, get them into jigsaws early, plus it helps hand eye co ordination.







Jigsaw 4. 143 pieces rotating Click Here


If you want to get a jigsaw a week emailed to you with 6 different levels of difficulty, click out the Elephant ad on the right hand side.

Cheers Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment