Monday, October 26, 2009

Another week rolls around..

Hi,
Hope your week is going great. Mine is, one week from my birthday, so I thought I would share with you today a Jigsaw of the mountain I was born next to back in 1955. Mt Egmont it was called then, now it is known by the name Mt Taranaki. It is in the North Island of New Zealand.

And yes it was very cold in winter, hoses use to snap because they were frozen, and the puddles were always full of ice. we use to have to use a hammer and crack the ice in the cow's water troughs so they could drink out of it.

However the first jigsaw is Cute Ducks.

Jigsaw3. 30n Click Here


And here is the magnificent Mt Taranaki, New Zealand

OK, trust you will enjoy them.
I maybe later posting next week as it is Melbourne Cup week over here in Australia,known as the race that stops a nation. A horse race worth over 5 million dollars, well I am off down south to Bunbury races on Tuesday to watch the races and stay over in Myalup our beach hideaway so I will post later next week, in the mean time stay safe and keep smiling.

Cheers
Steve
the jigsaw guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment