Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Jigsaws you can save half done!!

Hi,

We have new sort of jigsaws, they can be saved partly done.
They are large in file size, some 840,000k about twice the size of the other ones.

Please let me know if you like this style so I can either continue with this new style or go back to the old style.

Email me on jigsaws@stevendavidson.com

The advantage with theses are you can leave them and start where you left off if you are short of time, plus it has a timer.


Jigsaw 1 70 pieces non rotating. Click Here


Only these two today. Sorry been pushed for time.
Please email me your preference of this style or the other style we have been giving you.

Cheers Steve
thejigsawguy

2 comments:

  1. Steve I think this sort of jigsaw is real winner, thankyou, its great to come back to if for whatever reason you have to leave the computer for awhile. Just love it, thanks, Sharman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new larger puzzles and being able to save them unfinished. Thanks for a great site.

    Yvonne2734

    ReplyDelete